Should I buy a home?
When you think about buying a home, many questions will come to mind. Do I really need to buy a home? Is my income going to grow? Will I stay in a home long enough to benefit from the purchase? Have I got enough money saved? Am I ready for the responsibility? Buying a home is a major financial move so before you decide to buy, carefully consider the pros and cons of homeownership.
I'm a homebuyer
Buying a house is the largest financial investment you will probably make, so you want to make sure you’ve done your homework and are prepared to take that next step. Homeownership has changed and every homebuyer needs to know the new rules. Whether you are looking for a first home or getting back into the market, today’s homebuyers have to be more prepared and armed with information.
I'm a homeowner
Buying a home is exciting, whether it’s your first house or your fifth, but it’s also a big commitment. After you’ve closed on your new home is when the responsibilities of homeownership reality kicks in. You own a home! We want you to succeed in homeownership and we know that can only occur when all your financial obligations are in order. Our goal is ensure that you are in a healthy financial position for the long term.
We’re ready when you are.
Introducing BluePrint by HPF
Access our FREE money management app – online or on your mobile device – to help you find the dollars you’ll need to meet your financial goals, become a homeowner or maintain the value of your home for years to come.
- Ready to buy? Take a quiz: http://wapo.st/2nr4vXN. Then call an independent financial coach: (844) 995-HOME (4663) for next steps.
- R u a millennial thinking of a mortgage? Check out these tips: http://aol.it/2nwp4CF. Then call a coach for help: (844) 995-HOME (4663).
- Learn from these homebuyers-remorse tips! Get expert help in advance of buying: (844) 995-HOME (4663).
- Not yet ready to speak with a HOME Hotline coach? Take a course to meet requirements for Fannie Mae HomePath Ready Buyer™ and HomeReady®
- Now may be the time for you to purchase a home. Call the HOME Hotline to plan.
- Is it time for you to sell your under-appreciated home, buy, then move to a smaller home? Call the HOME Hotline for advice.